Upcoming Animes. Well, Not Really. Part 2
1. The Daikaiju of Haruhi Suzumiya (American release title: Haruhi vs Godzilla)- A humungous closed space forms just north of Tokyo, & something other than “blue meanies” is stomping around inside. This, as a result of Haruhi retiring after an extended bout with some bad movies & a peanut butter & anchovy pizza. Itsuke & company have more than their hands full.
2. In a universe…..threatened by the ultimate evil…..comes the ultimate heroine.
FAN SERVICE IN SPACE!
Well. She is ultimate after all.
3. Nagakohime- He…..was a future world leader.
The Fujiwara sisters….. were part of his entourage.
She…..was the brash tomboy wanting to tag along.
He…..was at first, turned off, then amused.
They…..tried to disuade her.
She…..would not be denied!
Just another dumb romance/harem anime, right?
For those who get the joke, no explanation is needed. For those who don’t, crack open a history book.
5. Curley, Larry, & Moe’- Moe is out of town & his niece stops by for a visit. Can two stooges cope with a sickenly cute little girl whose disposition is nastier than her uncles’? Soitenly! (NOT!) Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
6. Paprika Parsley Sage Rosemary & Thyme- Mrs. Tokita? I believe you’re trying to seduce me.
7. Shuffle! Cut! Deal!- Who dealt me this mess?
8. Heck Girl– “You will never know the joys of Heaven. You will wander through a world of aggravation & whiney annoyance. There to remain for eternity.”
10. Attack of the Killer Cicadas- If you watch anime, you know they’re out there. Mostly heard, rarely seen. Watching. Waiting. Massing to strike. Sequel to The Cicada That Ate Kyoto.
Article copyright © 11-9-2010 Jay Agan
This article originally posted on Jays’ Tee Vee.