Upcoming Animes. Well, Not Really. Pt. 1
1. Cowboy Boogie- Young Jack Spiegle is on the run from organized crime & hasn’t a clue as to why they want him dead. Hiding on Earth at his his great uncle Doohans’ salvage yard, he gets in contact with a husband & wife private investigation firm on Mars. The two former bounty hunters (Personal friends of an uncle Jack never met.), throw in & help with his problem.
Along the way, Jack falls head over heels (Sometimes literally!) for a singular, loopy, red haired, data tech genius/entrepreneur. And what’s up with that strange little dog of hers?
2. Surreal Experiments Lain- Just gets weirder & weirder.
3. Outlaw Superstar– Melfina has disappeared under more than mysterious circumstances. Gene, Jim, & Gilliam set out to find her. A certain beast babe, & an even more certain asassin for hire, join in with their own agendas for locating her.
Fred breaks down & marries Reiko, finding out how “the other half” lives.
4. FLCLSMFT- Alien babe on a Vespa, looking for a lost “boyfriend”, whacking folks over the head with a bass guitar. And she’s a HEAVY smoker.
5. The Place Promised In Our Early Days But the Politicians/Economy Blew That to Heck & Gone- Title pretty much says it all.
6. The Angel Beats of Haruhi Suzumiya– The fate of not just the planet, but of the entire universe lies in the hands of the mentally whacked leader of the SOS Brigade. Yuri Nakamura, leader of a rival school “club”, & still having it in for God, takes matters into her own hands. Chaos ensues….. more so than usual.
8. 5 Centimeters Per Hour- The real long version. You know. The “directors’ cut”.
9. Needless– Yes, I know. It’s already an anime. An apt title for just about 90% of anime, don’t you think?
Article copyright © 11-2-2010 Jay Agan
This article originally posted on Jays’ Tee Vee.